Support For Your Organisation
We provide a range of services to members including support and advice sessions tailored to the individual needs of each group.
If you would like to know more, or to speak to someone about this service, please telephone 01353 666166 or email.
How can we help your organisation?
- We have a funding database which can be searched to find funding to suit your needs
- We can also give you hints and tips on organisations which provide funding, and help with completing funding applications
- Setting up your organisation
- Constitution or memorandum of Articles
- Charity registration
- Community Interest Company (CIC)
- Social Enterprise
- Charitable Trading Company (CTC)
- Private Limited Company
- Policies and Procedures
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk of Harm
- Safeguarding Children
- Template Contracts
- Template Job Description
- Finding, Recruiting and Using Volunteers
- Making the most of the National Volunteering Website Do-it
- Managing your volunteers
- Volunteer policies
- Job Vacancies
- Job descriptions
- Advertising vacancies
- Your group should always review model policies in terms of appropriateness and legality. See our resources page for these and other useful resources.